Friday, September 20, 2019

Guest Designer - Maya

 Hello everyone, today our featured Guest Designer is Maya from 'Maya, my love for papercraft' who was the winner of challenge #1





 I am from Norway, where I live With my partner, two dogs and a cat (Who rules the house!)
I have been crafting since 2007, and colouring is my passion! I make different paper Projects, Cards, boxes, Art Journals and layouts.
Thank you so much for having me as a Guest Designer, it is an honour!





I have made a gift bag, to be filled With some goodies for Halloween.
The image is a Clear stamp from hÄnglar & Wings, coloured With Zig clean colour real brush.








Thank you so much to Maya for her beautiful creation. Please do visit Maya's blog for more details on how she created her design.

Hugs from the Arty Divas xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment