Friday, October 11, 2019

Guest Designer - Yvonne

Hello everyone, today our featured Guest Designer is Yvonne from 'Yvonne 3D card' who was the winner of challenge #2.




I live in the Netherlands in the old city Delft, I make for many years cards.
I love to make 3D scene cards because they come to live and that looks very great.
I am making design cards in two teams for my Besties for a couple of years now.
Also love to read history books and love to do Diamond painting as well.
So I am a busy woman but I love to do all these things, living next to my parents
so I can help them with things they are not so young anymore...
















Thank you so much to Yvonne for her beautiful creation. Please do visit Yvonne's blog for more details on how she created her design.

Hugs from the Arty Divas xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment