Friday, March 6, 2020

Guest Designer - NanaConnie

Hello everyone, today our wonderful Guest Designer is NanaConnie








I'm retired and loving it.  I live close to my youngest daughter and her family (including 3 grandchildren) but have kids, grandkids, and great-grands who live out of state.  That means I don't get to see them nearly as often as I'd like.  I've been crafting in one form or another since I was old enough to hold scissors but have slowly moved into paper crafts almost exclusively.  I began blogging early in 2011 and I post nearly every day.  I've served on several Design Teams and am always thrilled when I get to be a Guest Designer.  I'm excited that Zowie and the team invited me to be a Guest Designer at Arty Divas for this challenge.  :-D  NanaConnie 




I used LeAnn's image "Katy," all done in greens appropriate for either spring or St. Patrick's Day.  
Colored with ProMarkers and gel pen; cut with a Spellbinders framing die.  Paper strip is a scrap from a Recollections pad and the ribbon came from my local scrap booking shop, no brand known.  Bow was hand tied from another scrap.



Thank you so much to NanaConnie for sharing her beautiful creation. Please do check out NanaConnie's Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment