Friday, June 5, 2020

Guest Designer - Bonnie

Hello everyone, today our wonderful Guest Designer is Bonnie .








I've been married to my husband for 29+ yrs, and mother of 2 children, and I am also known as the "crazy cat lady" on our street. My love of lighthouses began when my mom used to take my brother and I to the beach by the Pacific Grove lighthouse and has continued after she lost her battle to breast cancer. My love of stamping, and coloring, is a release from the stresses of life, including my battle with chronic migraines and chronic pain, but also a continuation of all my mother taught me about painting, water coloring, and crafting. I was blessed to have a loving and talented mother growing up and I'm blessed to have a talent that I can use to bless others with a smile, a hug, or just to say thanks. 



For my project, I decided to make a Father's Day card for my husband.  I'm using one of Unity's limited edition digital stamps along, colored using both prismacolor and copic markers along with some twine, brads, Tim Holtz gear sockets, 3D glaze pens and a Tim Holtz distressing tool.














Thank you so much to Bonnie for sharing her beautiful creation. Please do check out Bonnie's Blog.





3 comments:

  1. Fantastic card! Love it! 💙 From DT Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice card and even more touching story. Cardmaking is indeed such a thoughtful way of expressing our love and kindness. What a kind mom you had to teach you such lovely skills.
    Your card is indeed looks as though the crafter behind has plenty of of patience and experience.

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magnifique création, j'adore.
    Bonne fête des pères à votre mari.
    Bises.
    MaryannG

    ReplyDelete