Hello everyone! we hope everyone is keeping safe and well? After a long break, I'm proud to announce that Arty Divas is back! and that our challenges will resume every 21st of each month!
We want to thank you for your time in sharing your beautiful creations in our past challenges, we really do appreciate everyone who took part!
The DT can't wait to get started and we are very excited to be back doing what we love..... crafting!
I would like to welcome Kim Rayko back to the team and our new DT member Robin Francini.
Our sponsor this month is Lilli Rain Designs and the winner of our challenge will receive this wonderful Nautical Dreams mini scrapbook kit.
The Top five designs chosen by the Design Team will each receive a badge to display on their blog!
I would like to thank our wonderful Design Team, they have created some beautiful designs. Please click on their names to see how they made them.
Now it's over to you, we look forward to seeing your creations! This challenge runs from today until August 18th. Winners will be announced on August 20th.
Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge, we really appreciate everyone who has taken the time to enter.
While we love to visit your wonderful blogs, however sometimes the DT cannot always leave a comment on each entry.
* All entries must include a link back to the Arty Divas challenge blog.
* A limit of THREE entries, however you can enter as many other challenges as you like!
* No backlinking - all entries must be new and not posted prior to the start of the challenge.
* Word verification blogs will not be commented on. We are sorry, but the length of time it takes to comment on blogs with verification makes it hard for the DT to leave comments.
* Thank you for understanding!
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog, or entering a piece of artwork into Inlinkz, do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing, have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information, should it be selected as a winner or accredited work.