Saturday, May 7, 2022

Mid challenge design - by Zowie Dixon

  









Hello everyone, today our featured mid-challenge design is from myself, Zowie.









I have created a vintage card using this beautiful bird image, which I also altered by using a text stamp along with black soot distress ink. 












Here I have added some gold leaf flakes along with cosmic shimmer acrylic glue. I found this glue to be the best to use. I dusted the excess flakes off with a soft paint brush. 

I have also adhered a Grunge number label behind the bird image. 










This beautiful paper is from Pink Monarch Prints.
The vintage music sheet is from My Porch Prints.
 


For more details on how I created my tag please visit my Blog





*******************************************************************



We would also like to mention that there is still time left to join in with our current challenge

The DT would love to see your lovely creations! 

Thanks for stopping by! 




No comments:

Post a Comment