It's time for a new ATG challenge here at Arty Divas! Our wonderful sponsor is Vectoria Designs and the winner will receive a fabulous prize from their Etsy store! I would like to thank Tinne and Joachim for kindly sponsoring our challenge.
Helen (on a break)
Zowie has used the stunning Winter junk journal kit to make her beautiful mini pocket card.
Sharon has also used the wonderful Botanical junk journal kit to design her beautiful vintage card.
Now it's over to you, we look forward to seeing your creations!
* All entries must include a link back to the Arty Divas challenge blog.
* A limit of FIVE entries, however you can enter as many other challenges as you like!
* No backlinking - all entries must be new and not posted prior to the start of the challenge.
* Word verification blogs will not be commented on. We are sorry, but the length of time it takes to comment on blogs with verification makes it hard for the DT to leave comments.
* Thank you for understanding!
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog, or entering a piece of artwork into Inlinkz, do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing, have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information, should it be selected as a winner or accredited work.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Very pretty design team samples. Thanks for the challenge.ReplyDelete
lovely DT samples xxReplyDelete
Thank you for the challenge and the gorgeous inspiration by your team! That's a great sponsor too! I'm happy to link up here! Have a wonderful day!ReplyDelete
Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.ReplyDelete
Thanks for the challenge !ReplyDelete
Here is my card:
p.s. All I see is a blue fog…no working linky
Wow! this is Amazing! Do you know your hidden name meaning ? Click here to find your hidden name meaningReplyDelete