Thursday, January 2, 2020

Winners Challenge #11

Hello everyone, Happy New Year! thank you to all who joined in with our last challenge, there were so many fabulous entries, it was so difficult to choose from! We now have a Top 5 honors badge which will be awarded to our favourite Top five designs chosen by our Design Team! 





The winner of our last challenge is Tracey  
From My Creative Place.

 Directors choice: Such a beautiful shaped Christmas card! lovely paper and complimentary Poinsettia. I just love the cute Santa Claus image; so sweet! 
Congratulations! please contact me at art4divas@gmail.com no later than Monday 13th January 2020 to claim your prize and for more details on becoming our future Guest Designer!



Now to announce our Top 5 designs in no order selected by Alex.  



#40 Glennis F  

I loved the simple and striking masculine design.  Masculine can often be a challenge.




#7 Craftartista

The colours and clocks reminded me of Dr Who!  I love the steampunk vibe going on! 




#39 Granmargaret

While I may not celebrate holidays, making seasonal cards like this one is something I love and the sentiment is so beautifully upbuilding.




#27 KT Fit Kitty
{Chosen by Zowie}

Such a wonderful sweet card, the Gingerbread men are just so adorable!





#2 Tinyrose's Craft Room
{Chosen by Zowie}

Such a fun and fabulous card, just love the great idea of the Beatles at Christmas! 


Congratulations! Please grab your badges; right click over image and save to upload on to your blog side bar.







Thank you so much to everyone who played along in our last challenge, we appreciate you sharing your lovely creations with us. 
Our challenges are every Two weeks on Tuesday, hope to see you again! Happy crafting! 
Hugs Alex xx



5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, my dear ladies, for choosing my card to be on Top5. I feel proud and I am really happy. I am grabbing the badge to proudly display it on my blog. HAPPY NEW YEAR! Big hugs from Greece. Mia (Craftartista)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for picking my card as one of the top 5. Congratulations to the other winners.
    Hope you all have a very happy year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to all the other lucky winners, and thank you so much for choosing my BBQ card

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful! Thank you so much to Zowie for choosing my card as one of your favourites! You made my day! Congrats to all the winners and picks - all gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to all the winners. Please announce the next event date, would like to be a apart of it.
    Etizolam RX

    ReplyDelete