Friday, February 14, 2020

Guest Designer- Repolainen

Hello everyone, today our wonderful Guest Designer is Repolainen





My name is Pirjo Repo from Finland and I'm known online as Repolainen.  
I've done something with my hands most of my life .... draw, paint, a bit of everything since my skillful grandmother taught me.
Now as an occupational therapist I can use my talent in my work too.
I also love traveling and spending time with my lovely family!

And what I most love to do?
Photo albums: holiday, travel, journey.
Mixed Media type pages with recycled materials.
I'll hope I can remember all of those wonderful places where we visited.






These paper trash lay on my desk. What do I do?
I give them a new life with this gift bag.

Self made paste made from acrylic paint and cornmeal, stencil, embossing fold, and -powder, cutting dies, Inka gold colours and some prills.

I love this kind of art!








I'm really looking forward to seeing how everyone interprets this challenge.

Hugs, Repolainen from Finland.



Thank you so much to Repolainen for sharing her beautiful creation. Please do check out Repolainen's Blog







No comments:

Post a Comment