Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Winners Challenge #14

Hello everyone, thank you to all who joined in with our last challenge, there were so many fabulous entries, it was so difficult to choose from! Along with a winner being chosen and our favourite Top 5 designs, we will also be choosing a second winner to be invited as our Guest Designer!







The winner of our last challenge is 

Directors choice: I adore this beautiful Christmas Easel card! such a wonderful image that perfectly compliments the monochromatic palette. I also love the branch wreath which gives a delicate wintry touch.
Congratulations! please contact me at art4divas@gmail.com for more details on becoming our future Guest Designer!


Now to announce the winner of our Guest Designer spot. 



#16 Guylaine

Such an elegant card for such a sad occasion. I love the black and white colour palette with a touch of vibrancy. The Butterflies are beautiful too. Congratulations! please contact me at art4divas@gmail.com for more details on becoming our future Guest Designer. 



Now to announce our Top 5 designs in no order selected by the Design Team.  




#21 AJ 


Wow, what a gorgeous Christmas card, the Seahorse is just darling! I would love to receive a card like this! 





#35 Andrea Norris

Such a wonderful tag, with a gorgeous sweet image and beautifully coloured! 





#53 Yvonne 3D card

Super cute card! Love the image and delicate rose trim.






#63 Shirley 


Oh my! what a super sweet Valentines card, I adore this! 






#75 Anita

Such a wonderful mini book, just adore the Kitty image! lovely mixed media techniques too! 


Congratulations! Please grab your badges; right click over image and save to upload on to your blog side bar.







Thank you so much to everyone who played along in our last challenge, we appreciate you sharing your lovely creations with us. 
Our challenges are every Two weeks on Tuesday, hope to see you again! Happy crafting! 


4 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the winners. Thank You for choosing my SeaHorse Christmas as a Top5 Winner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for selecting my mini journal for Top 5 - I'm chuffed! And congratulations to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for picking my tag as one of your top three, congratulations to everyone else <3
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooww...thans kindley for picking my card as a winning card .
    Nice to be guest designer ,cant wayting for the details
    Hugs Epie

    ReplyDelete