Friday, May 15, 2020

Guest Designer - Lori Podolsky

Hello everyone, today our wonderful Guest Designer is Lori Podolsky







Hi!  My name is Lori and I was born in Italy.  I came to the U.S when I was 2.5 years old.  I have two amazing and wonderful adult sons, and two darling kitties. I have always loved crafting, even as a child.  I love to colour rubber and digital images with my beloved Copic markers.  I started scrapbooking in 2000 but when i discovered Copics, I switched over to creating cards, which is now my passion.  I love vibrant colours, especially all shades of pinks and purples.













Materials and Tools Used are:

Frame: Spellbinders "Marvelous Squares" dies
Foliage: McGill "Pine Branch" punch
Flowers: EK Success "Retro" punches (small and medium)
Butterfly: Cheery Lynn "Exotic Butterfly" dies
Sentiment: Computer generated backed with QuicKutz "Bottle Cap" die

I coloured the image with Copic markers and FC Polychromos pencils.  
I sponged the dots on the embossing folder and the edges of the frame.  
My flowers and hatpin are handmade. 
I added Swarvovski crystals to the centers of the flowers.
I added the pearl border at the top
The butterfly was cut out of glitter paper.
I used Liquid Pearls (Baby Blue) on her earring. 

Ribbon, feather, beads and pearls are from my stash.


Thank you so much to Lori for sharing her beautiful creation. Please do check out Lori's Blog.






2 comments:

  1. Fabulous creation Lori. Love it! Great job. Congrats on being a Guest Designer. Stay safe. Hugs, Gloria

    https://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg Lori! This is FABULOUS!! Love it! Congrats on being a guest designer! You rock! Higs from Kim DT ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

    ReplyDelete