Friday, July 10, 2020

Guest Designer- Anita

Hello everyone, today our wonderful Guest Designer is Anita.








Hi! I'm Anita. I've been interested in crafty things for as long as I remember, and I'm lucky that my family encourages my artistic side and is my creative sounding board. I've explored various arty and crafty pursuits over the years, many of which I still enjoy. I started art journaling and dabbling with mixed media last year to help cope with the stresses of life, and I'm amazed at the positivity it infuses into me. I hope my projects spread that positivity around - we all need a bit of cheer now and then.








I made an ATC trio for my project. For the backgrounds, I initially used acrylics and stencils, but it didn't go as planned. So I switched to stamping, acrylics, and markers, and created a busy feel to the backgrounds. I used die-cuts as focals, choosing to retain them in white to contrast with the background.












Thank you so much to Anita for sharing her beautiful creations. Please do check out Anita's Blog.



1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for having me as a guest designer today!

    ReplyDelete