Friday, September 18, 2020

Guest Designer Fikreta

 Hello everyone, today our wonderful Guest Designer is Fikreta.








My name is Fikreta but friends call me Fiki.
I'm from Bosnia and Herzegovina, but I live in Kalinovac,Croatia.
I'm married to a wonderful man and I'm a mom to one beautiful 17 year old girl whose name is Paola.
I have 4 cats, turtle, bunny, two fish, two bird and a dog.
I LOVE cats ! I love animals.
Love anything crafty.
If you ask me why I start to craft I think because I don't go insane LOL !
I'm at home, I do not work, wife and mom so I must do something else.
I love papers, stamps, (digi too) ink and everything else to make my creations.
I love to make anything crafty,My inspiration is everywhere.
I'm a big dreamer.
And I like to take photos, especially my cat's.
I'd like to thank Zowie, and the rest of the crew at Arty Divas, for inviting me to be a guest designer!




  







I made a bear card.
I use a Honey Bear image from Digi Doodle Studios.
Bear I colored with watercolors.
 I glued honeycomb paper on the white card base.
I added washi tape and glue bear on top of it.
I cut the banner and stamped sentiment and glued it in the top right corner of my card.
And that's my card! Hope you like it!




Thank you so much to Fikreta for sharing her beautiful creation. Please do check out Fikreta's blog




3 comments:

  1. thank you for inviting me as guest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Fiki! I am so glad for you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bienvenue sur le blog.
    Moi aussi j'adore les animaux.
    Très jolie carte.
    MaryannG

    Welcome to the blog.
    I also love animals.
    Very nice card.

    ReplyDelete