Friday, September 25, 2020

Guest Designer Merja

 Hello everyone, today our wonderful Guest Designer is Merja.





 Hello everyone, I am MeSi (also known as Merja) and I live in North Karelia, Finland. I've always loved crafting, but I've been more active since the start of this year. At the moment I mostly do cards and colour with alcohol markers - it helps me relax.






I wanted to do a Halloween card because I love that theme. Firstly I stamped everything I wanted to include on the card using Versafine ink. Then I taped circle paper over the place where I wanted the moon to be and coloured the rest of the card with Distress Inks and blending tools. When I was happy with the result I took circle paper away and coloured the moon and some shadows over the sky. I love how this card turned out, playing with inks is fun :)











Thank you for having me as a Guest Designer, I hope my card inspires you!

Thank you so much to Merja for sharing her beautiful creation. Please do check out Merja's blog




No comments:

Post a Comment